Friday, May 16, 2014

my writing blog and my 'other' blog

          I've started a second blog! When I first created this one the other night, I thought that it would be about my writing as well as whatever else I wanted to write about. But since then I've thought about it, and I've decided that this here blog will be about my writing, and my other new blog will be about pretty much whatever else is on my mind at the moment when I decide to post. 
      
          So this blog that you're reading now is going to be for and about my writing. I'll be honest and say I tend to be a bit secretive when sharing ideas about my writing and what my stories are actually about. I've been like that for a while. So I don't think I'll be out and out saying 'this is what the next chapter is going to be about!' But I will post bits and pieces... and I hope you stay tuned to see what those bits and pieces will be! 

          If you're interested in checking out my other blog, here's a link to it:
          http://kristinathestudent.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment